Version 2.0 has taken the time to understand our business objectives and plug into the wider efforts of our team to achieve the goals we’ve set. They infuse strategy into tactical media relations and are always thinking about how the PR activities map to the bigger picture.Sanjay Gupta
Vice President of Product Management
Relationships + Creative Opportunity = Meaningful Coverage + Impact
Version 2.0 partners with clients to develop and execute comprehensive media strategies driven by strategic business goals. We apply our knowledge of media markets to advance our creativity proactively. We don’t wait for news to develop – we create and doggedly pursue story lines that break through the market noise and capture the attention of your key audiences.
We have long-standing and deep-rooted relationships with a wide-spectrum of media, and a proven track record for delivering coverage that matters across national business, broadcast, trade and vertical press. In fact, you can see for yourself by scanning some of our recent client coverage here.
Our quarterly measurement and analysis gives us a detailed look at how you’re faring in the media – your share of voice and the tone and sentiment of your coverage – to quantify the value of your PR investment and provide us with guidance to refine and enhance future plans.
Our media relations support includes:
- News and launches to maximize your visibility
- Thought leadership to assert your leadership and point of view in the market
- Newsjacking to insert your company in relevant competitive and industry news
- Customer story development and placement to provide proof points and validate the power of your offering
- Media training to prepare you to be comfortable and effective in front of the media
- Speaking opportunities and awards to identify and pursue opportunities to extend your sphere of influence
- Editorial calendar development