Are you a creative social and digital media leader hungry for professional challenges and the opportunity to build an agency practice and team? If the answer is yes, then V2 Communications is where you belong. We are currently seeking an experienced social media and digital strategist who can lead across multiple accounts and digital projects, spanning owned, earned, and paid elements.
The digital strategy leader is expert on everything from organic social media strategy and executing social media ad buys, to sponsored influencer content, contest development and beyond. You have an in-depth understanding of strategic communications and the role that smartly integrated social and digital campaigns can play in meeting business objectives. You understand the innerworkings of platform algorithms and love getting your hands dirty not only in engagement data and analytics, but also the next steps they inspire for program execution. You are brought in for strategic oversight, and then manage account teams and/or digital specialists to execute, while providing ongoing daily support and counsel to ensure program success. You will work with disruptive companies in technology, healthcare and clean energy, helping to build iconic brands.
The digital strategy position is a full-time role based in our Boston or NYC office (remote currently). This person will work closely with the V2 management team and clients on responsibilities including, but not limited to:
– Leading social media and digital communications strategies to position and amplify stories across multiple channels spanning owned, earned, and paid elements
– Playing a key role in leading, managing, and growing social/digital strategy practice
– Providing ongoing strategic counsel across multiple accounts
– Fostering existing and new client relationships
– Participating in new business and business growth efforts
– Identifying growth opportunities with account teams for existing clients
– Bringing a strong POV to the table through active participation in brainstorms, client recommendations, and leadership discussions
– Managing account budgets, client satisfaction, and team resourcing needs
– 6-8 years’ experience in building content and channel strategies for B2B brands (agency and tech experience)
– Understands the value of digital & social media for owned, earned and paid digital channels
– Experience planning integrated digital media campaigns
– Ability to establish strong client relationships and effectively deliver stellar client service
– Experience managing, guiding, and training others
– Strong written and verbal communication, ability to counsel others
– Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, client-services environment
– Experience with campaign and client financial management & reporting
– Experience with wide range of social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Clubhouse, etc.) as well as knowledge of digital listening, tracking & measurement tools (HootSuite, NetSuite, etc.)
– Strong work ethic, resourcefulness, creativity and sense of humor
– Desire for continuous learning and development, promoting best practices and teaching others
At V2 Communications, we recognize that the best talent deserves the best salary and benefits package in the industry. Gym memberships, cell phone reimbursement, and sports and event tickets are just a few of the perks we make available to our hardworking staff. Our management team strives to create a culture where employees feel challenged, supported, included, engaged and rewarded. As a result, V2 has been awarded PRNews’ Top Places to Work in PR in 2019 and 2020.
Interested applicants should please submit your resume to [email protected].