Are you creative, hungry for professional challenges and growth and eager to learn from the best in the communications profession? If the answer is yes, then V2 Communications is where you belong. We are currently seeking an experienced Social Media professional to join our growing PR agency.
Our clients are innovators and disruptors in the technology, health and clean energy industries, and they count on us to help them define, differentiate and amplify their stories to the audiences who matter. Our communications campaigns, like our clients, stand out because they are distinctive, edgy and very, very effective. Whether we are promoting a technology on a hit HBO show, building a global social media strategy from the ground up, or penning the authoritative report to help define a new category, our people bring innovation, energy, persistence and humor to everything they do.
The social media manager/director will work closely with our client account teams on both strategy and execution of social media campaigns, as well as help shape the agency’s social media service offerings. Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
– Building and executing organic and paid social media programs for a broad range of clients, from auditing and strategy development to editorial calendar management, creative ideation and planning, execution of posts and media buys, and measurement
– Optimizing clients’ presence overall and within each social platform to increase the visibility and engagement for clients’ social content by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
– Conducting social listening and managing community engagement
– Counseling clients on strategies and best practices, managing and guiding junior staff
– Working with senior leadership on social media business development opportunities
– 3-4+ years professional experience in social/digital media, ideally in tech B2B setting
– Expertise on LinkedIn, X and Facebook—specifically, key content formats, ad options and KPIs for each platform
– In-depth knowledge of social media management and analytics platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Falcon, etc.) and working knowledge of creative suites for content generation (Adobe Photoshop, Spark)
– Strong written and verbal communication, ability to counsel others
– Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment
– Strong work ethic, resourcefulness and creativity
– Desire for continuous learning and development, promoting best practices and teaching others
At V2, we recognize that the best talent deserves the best salary and benefits package in the industry.
This role is based in our Boston office and will be required to work in office at least twice a week, depending on client and team needs.