V2 launched the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) category a few years ago – an industry, according to Gartner, which is now the fastest-growing segment of the global enterprise software market and is the PR agency of record for the Romanian-founded, NYC-headquartered RPA leader UiPath.
Valued at $7 billion, UiPath’s growth is unparalleled among software companies. The company has cultivated the world’s largest RPA community exceeding 5,000 customers, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500 and eight of the Fortune 10. RPA has the power to eliminate the routine, mundane and robotic tasks people dread doing at work, freeing them up to focus on more valuable, strategic, creative and people-facing roles ultimately creating more efficient and productive organizations.
Since commencing the relationship in 2017, V2’s goal is to not only cement the company’s foothold as the leading RPA vendor – and change the narrative around automation’s impact on jobs – but confirm the company’s status as one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies ever through influencer and market validation.
V2 employs a variety of strategies to meet these objectives:
- Publishing a robust announcement pipeline of product and corporate news, including mega funding rounds, to show business momentum
- Mining for customer stories and pitching to business press (like the New York Times) to demonstrate examples of RPA at work
- Securing stories in business, technology and vertical press and broadcast segments to showcase corporate momentum, executive thought leadership trends or responses to breaking news, illustrating UiPath’s expertise and keeping the company top-of-mind for its key audiences
- Placing executives on stage at global technology conferences (like CNBC @ Work, The Wall Street Journal CIO Network and VentureBeat Transform), showcasing them as part of the tech elite
- Winning top-tier awards (like #1 on the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500 and #3 on 2019 Forbes Cloud 100) for corporate and product validation
V2’s objective and creative counsel and marketplace perspective has helped to create UiPath the market leader it is today. V2 has continuously increased UiPath’s RPA share of voice year-over-year and owned more media conversations than its competitors. In two years, V2 has secured more than 100 press briefings and 500 pieces of earned media coverage in the U.S. alone, including the cover of Forbes for the September 2019 issue.