ASG Technologies is a leading provider of solutions for information-powered enterprises. The company provides the only fully integrated platform and flexible end-to-end solution of its kind.
Since 2017, V2 has operated as an extension of ASG’s marketing and communication department, with the goal of driving brand awareness among an audience of C-level influencers and decision makers and establishing ASG executives as thought leaders in the information and IT systems management industries.
Following ASG’s restructuring in 2016, V2 partnered with the company to reinvent its image and position the company among the tech elite on a global scale. To do this, V2 took on the role of lead agency, managing PR for both the U.S. and U.K. regions and leading the network of regional agencies to ensure an integrated approach to global communications and a consistent set of key messages across key geographies, including Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
The success of these programs was predicated on the strong foundational PR work the V2 team has managed for ASG throughout the past four years. Programs have ranged from traditional PR and social media activity to demand gen and event support. Beyond traditional PR activity, including media and influencer relations, thought leadership development, speaking and award opportunity management, and product communications management, V2 managed robust social media and content programs for ASG. The results of this work between 2020-2021 have been significant, including:
- A 25% increase in followers across Twitter and LinkedIn
- Development of 12 customer-focused case studies
- Publishing of more than 35 podcast episodes
- Development of more than 20 long-form content assets, including survey reports, whitepapers, and eBooks
- Publishing of more than 100 bylined articles in key publications
- More than 35 awards won since 2018
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, the V2 team worked closely with ASG to give them the tools they needed to continue to engage with customers, prospects, and partners without the benefit of in-person meetings and events. V2 worked with ASG to introduce a series of new communications campaigns that had positive impact to address not only pandemic-specific disruption, but our broader communications goals.
- Digital: Disrupted: A weekly podcast hosted by enterprise technology thought leader Paul Muller, Digital: Disrupted features conversations with experts from across the B2B technology space, diving deep into what true digital transformation is, how leaders can better support their employees to make better business decisions and what the future of the industry looks like.
- Women Leaders in Technology: Originally launched as an annual session at ASG’s user conference, the Women Leaders in Technology program features ongoing thought leadership in the form of blogs, a LinkedIn group, and quarterly conversations with women leaders from ASG and beyond. Content is focused on helping women carve their own path toward leadership in the traditionally male-dominated technology industry.
These programs helped ensure ASG remained top of mind for key audiences throughout the pandemic and showcased the company’s breadth of thought leadership and expertise across various elements of the technology industry.
As a result of V2’s PR strategy and strong results, ASG gained the brand awareness needed to be acquired by Rocket Software in May 2021.