V2 Communications Hosts Media Panel at the NEVCA’s Health Week
V2 Communications (V2), a public relations and digital communications agency for disruptive global brands, today announced it will be sponsoring and hosting a panel at the New England Venture Capital Association’s (NEVCA) first-ever Health Week.
The COVID-19 pandemic brought unprecedented changes to healthcare delivery, connectivity, diagnosis, management, and care. In response to this, the inaugural NEVCA event will feature a week-long series of panels and networking events focused on the advancements and technology-driven responses that are addressing urgent needs within the healthcare industry and driving future trends.
On Wednesday, June 16, V2’s Vice President and Healthcare Practice Lead Kristen Leathers will host a panel with members of the media called: Post-Pandemic Media: Health Tech Media in a Post-COVID World. Details of the panel below:
- Description: COVID-19 has driven drastic shifts not just in the healthcare market, but in the healthcare media as well. From the relentless pace of breaking news to the rapid shift in coverage areas and beats, the pandemic has turned newsrooms on their heads. As we emerge from the COVID-crisis, we sit down with leading health tech reporters to learn more about the trends, issues, and companies they’re most interested in covering in the aftermath of the coronavirus. Join Leathers as she speaks with health tech journalists from national, local, and trade media outlets.
- Megan Hernbroth, Healthcare Startups Reporter, Insider
- Jessica Bartlett, Healthcare Reporter, Boston Business Journal
- Laura Lovett, Managing Editor, MobiHealthNews
- Date/time: Wednesday, June 16 from 2:45-4:00 p.m. ET; more specifically:
- 2:45pm – Networking Session (Rally Video)
- 3:15pm – Intro & Welcoming Remarks (Zoom Webinar)
- 3:20pm – Panelist Discussion (Zoom)
- 3:50pm – Q&A (Zoom)
“The healthcare industry experienced obvious disruptions this past year, and those disruptions have accelerated dramatic shifts in how care is delivered and managed. As we emerge from the COVID-19 crisis, we sit down with the media on the front lines of industry to understand what trends, issues, companies, and sources they care about as we embark upon a new paradigm in healthcare,” said Leathers.
All the events will include video networking sessions and opportunities to engage with other attendees, panelists, co-hosts, and sponsors from the healthcare industry. To attend, register today.